Saturday 2 June 2012

Why did I call this blog house sitting tails?

Why did I call this blog House sitting tails?

There are several reasons, and to make it simple I'll do a little list.

1. I needed to make it about house sitting, I think that is obvious.
2. I wanted something that was a bit different and tales is a bit boring.
3. You can bet that if you go house sitting you are going to have lots of tales about tails.
4. Most house sitting jobs are there because the owners have pets of some sort that need caring for.

When you scan through some of the posts of house sitting jobs available you will realise that you might be asked to look after cats and dogs. Well there you have a variety of tails to start with.

But there might be fish tails that need feeding very precisely. There could be horse tails that need brushing, maybe cows tails or goats tails, if you go to a farmy place.

There could easily be birds that need feeding and caring for, they can have long colourful tails. Maybe the owners have tortoises with tails, or rats and mice with tails. It's even possible you'll care for piggies with curly tails.

In most cases, go house sitting, and you'll get tails. We've already dealt with lots of tails so far and I'll tell you about them as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment