Saturday 4 August 2012

Overseas public libraries.

I wrote a book. It is self published through Amazon.com, well through Create Space, which is an arm of Amazon.com. It's about the first year Peter and I spent living and teaching English in China. Its a pretty good yarn and has lots of how-to information for anyone planning to go there, either to visit or live.

I have been trying to find out how to get it into public libraries. This is a resource that would be helpful to many people. But it's hard to find out how to contact the local libraries in many countries.

From the stats I see that there are people from quite a few countries around the world who read this blog. If you are in in a country that has English books in the public libraries, and if you feel so inclined, and want to enquire from your local library who I should contact, I would be delighted to hear from you. If you want to contact me at englishstoriesforfun@gmail.com I would be pleased to get any information regarding this.




It is available at:        https://tsw.createspace.com/title/3862700
or as an ebook at:     
or through my website:     www.englishstoriesforfun.com
Sorry, the blue is really hard to read isn't it, and this site doesn't like it if I try and change the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment