Monday 8 October 2012

Greg Champion, The French Song.

Bonnie Gean is taking part in the UBC. On her blog are instructions for embedding a you-tube video. I am going to give it a go. Here is  her post in case you want to have a look at it.


Go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Click the share button (under the video).
Click the embed button (on the right side).
Choose the video size (dimensions) you want and highlight it.
Go to the embed box under the video and copy the code.
Go to your blog page and paste the code into the text area.
Let me know if you need more help or have any questions!

http://www.plrproductions.com/how-to-embed-youtube-video/


Now, if you like a laugh, click on this short song. Its pretty good.






Okay Bonnie, I have got it  now, that is much clearer. The song is a minute of nonsense, but it shows how much of the French language we have in our English these days.

So, having got that sorted I have another question. Do you know how I can get rid of these great big blank spaces I have in my blog? I am sure it is something to do with the 'iframe' bit, have googled, and found information  but never been able to work it out in the html stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Christine,

    Did you read (and see) my comment regarding the issue here with your video? If not, you can see the changes on the How to Embed Video post.

    I added pictures, and pointed to where this iFrame code needs to go in your post to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm,. no I did't see that. I can get the link to work fine from my post....but I will go back and check your video again, maybe I have put the copied text part in the wrong place?

      Thanks for your reply.

      Delete
    2. ooOO, you got the video working. Great job!

      Delete
  2. Haha, Thanks Bonnie, I am always a bit scared when it comes to changing stuff on these templates, if I mess it up completely it wil be a lot of work down the drain. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete