Sunday 17 November 2013

Having some bad hair days.


I needed a hair cut. The area around this house sit is not new to us, we lived in this area some years ago, so know the shopping centres fairly well. The Manly Wynnum area is lovely to live in, everything is close by, and all the services you need are here.

The other day I mentioned going to Carindale Mall to find a post office. Well I also tried a few hair salons for a cut. The prices they charge! I only have short hair and it only needed a trim, but the prices ranged from $35, which is not too bad to $55, and even “$65 as long as we don’t have to wash it.”

Nope, not for me. The next day I went to Mayfair, to Bojays, and they wanted $55 for a trim, and remember this is at pensioner rates too!

“Lets go to Wynnum,” said Peter, so off we went. And what did I find?  Lucindas’ in the Wynnum Plaza at the most affordable price of $21.95. How do the other places justify charging such huge amounts?

I was delighted with the trim, and will go back there next time too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment