Tuesday 25 September 2012

A call to arms - especially ones in plastic bags.

Most of the houses we have house sat have swimming pools. They are really good during the summer but they do take quite a lot of work.However, in our present house sit, we are quite close to one of my daughters and her children so we have them over sometimes for a swim.

It is still early in the season, I haven't got into  my togs yet, although we had one hot day a couple of days ago, but once the water gets warm, I'll be in every day.

I think my grandsons face says it is still a bit cold.

A couple of weeks ago I told you about my granddaughter's broken arm. Well of course she can't go swimming with the plaster cast on, but she was allowed to sit on the edge and put her feet in and sit on the top step. Peter had her all taped up with a plastic bag to keep it dry. She is plastered with sun block because they played outside first for a while in the sun.  She has been such a brave little girl with her broken arm, hardly a complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment